FileZilla 3.22.0 RC1 Client recently released, is an open source, cross-platform graphical FTP (port 21), SFTP (port 22), and FTPS (FTP over SSL/TLS – Port 990) client with lots of features and an intuitive graphical user interface. Among others, the features of FileZilla includes Supports FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP), Cross-platform.
FileZilla 3.22.0 RC1 changelog
- New features:
- Directory listing filters can now be exported and imported
- Added the “not all” filter match type to filter out all items not matching all conditions
- Added the “not all” search match type to search for all items not matching all conditions
- Building and running FileZilla now depends on libfilezilla >= 0.7.0 (https://lib.filezilla-project.org/).
- Building and running FileZilla now depends on GnuTLS >= 3.4.15
- Bugfixes and minor changes:
- Speed up creation of socket and file i/o threads through the use of a thread pool
- Replace invalid characters in filenames when calculating the local filename for editing remote files
- The updater can now handle HTTPS servers that redirect to other HTTPS servers
- SFTP: Try password based login if a password-protected keyfile is rejected by the server instead of failing the login
- MSW: Tee shell extension now supports long paths on Windows 10
Install FileZilla 3.22.0 rc1 Client on Ubuntu 16.04, Ubuntu 15.10 Wily Werewolf, Ubuntu 15.04 Vivid Vervet, Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr and derivative systems like Linux Mint 17.2 Rafaela, Linux Mint 17.1 Rebecca, Linux Mint 17 Qiana, Pinguy OS 14.04, Elementary OS 0.3 Freya, Deepin 2014, Peppermint 6, Peppermint 5, LXLE 14.04 and Linux Lite 2
wget -q -O - http://archive.getdeb.net/getdeb-archive.key | sudo apt-key add - sudo sh -c 'echo "deb http://archive.getdeb.net/ubuntu xenial-getdeb apps" >> /etc/apt/sources.list.d/getdeb.list' sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install filezillacomments powered by Disqus