Calibre 2.65.1 recently released, is a free and open source e-book library management application developed by users of e-books for users of e-books. This latest release comes with an added option in Preferences->Searching to make searching case-sensitive.
Calibre 2.65.1 changelog
- New Features:
- Driver for Kobo Aura One and Aura Edition 2
- Kobo driver: Add an option to ignore some collections on the device. The specified collections will not be touched by the driver.
- Add an option in Preferences->Searching to make searching case-sensitive
- DOCX Input: Add support for right-to-left text/tables
- Bug Fixes:
- Fix some icons/images in the user interface looking blurred in environments with High DPI scaling enabled, such as OS X retina screens
- DOCX Input: Fix images that have the # character in their filenames not being converted correctly.
- ToC wizard: Fix generating toc from headings/xpath yielding unexpected results when tags are present out of sequence
- Edit Book: Fix drag and drop of text replacing non-breaking spaces with normal spaces
- E-book viewer: Fix duplicate names in hyphenation dictionary chooser.
- Fix a regression in the previous release that caused the completion popups for some custom column types in the book list to stop working.
- Version 2.65.1 contains a quick-fix for a typo in 2.65.0 that caused calibre to crash when a device is connected and the cover grid is enabled
- Improved news sources:
- Le Scienze
- New Yorker
Install Calibre 2.65.1 on Ubuntu 16.04, Ubuntu 15.10, Ubuntu 15.04, Ubuntu 14.04
sudo -v && wget -nv -O- https://raw.githubusercontent.com/kovidgoyal/calibre/master/setup/linux-installer.py | sudo python -c "import sys; main=lambda:sys.stderr.write('Download failedn'); exec(sys.stdin.read()); main()"comments powered by Disqus