EME is an Elegant Markdown Editor recently released for Linux. EME was developed with Electron framework. The goal of EME is to give you teh best markdown editor experience and its available for Windows, Mac, Linux.
- It just suits, show editor or preview or both just as you wish.
- Focus mode, writing without distractions.
- Exportable, from Markdown to HTML/PDF… You name it.
- Supporting math typesetting, good for students and professionals.
EME 0.7.0 Changelog
The latest release of EME is v0.7.0 and below is changes made.
- Check for updates in menu
- Add tooltip to footer buttons
- Rename file
- Drag tab to resort
- Vim dialog style tweaks
- Make closing tab event cancelable
- fix dumb code
- do not count punctuations
- use flexbox in header tabs
- add notification when pdf is exported
- add check for updates
- fix webpack config
- fix typo
- update about menu item for both macos and windows
- revert about menu item for macos
- Adding tooltips to footer buttons
How to install EME 0.7.0 Elegant Markdown Text Editor on Ubuntu 16.04 (Xenial Xerus), Ubuntu 15.10 (Wily Werewolf), Ubuntu 15.04 (Vivid Vervet), Ubuntu 14.04 (Trusty Tahr)
sudo apt-get install gdebi wget https://github.com/egoist/eme/releases/download/v0.7.0/EME_0.7.0_amd64.deb sudo gdebi EME_0.7.0_amd64.debcomments powered by Disqus