WinRAR 5.40 Beta 4 recently released, is an archiving utility that completely supports RAR and ZIP archives and is able to unpack CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, 7Z, Z archives. WinRAR offers the ability to create self extracting and multi volume archives. With recovery record and recovery volumes, you can reconstruct even physically damaged archives.
WinRAR 5.40 Beta 4 changelog
- if ZIP archive contained an archive comment shorter than 24 characters, the comment page was not displayed in archive properties in Windows Explorer;
- ‘WinRAR x *.rar’ command crashed if complete .part1.rar, .part2.rar, …, .partN.rar volume set was found when expanding *.rar mask.
- WinRAR x86 (32 bit) 5.40 beta 4
- WinRAR x64 (64 bit) 5.40 beta 4
- RAR 5.40 beta 4 for Linux
- RAR 5.40 beta 4 for Linux x64
- RAR 5.40 beta 4 for FreeBSD
- RAR 5.40 beta 4 for Mac OS X