Adobe Brackets 1.7 recently released, is a lightweight, yet powerful, modern text editor. With focused visual tools and preprocessor support, Brackets is a modern text editor that makes it easy to design in the browser.
Adobe Brackets 1.7 changelog
- CEF shell upgrade to 2623: Brackets app shell is now upgraded to CEF 2623. The long standing issue with mouse scroll being too fast on Windows is now fixed with the CEF upgrade.
- Recent Files Navigation dialog: Ctrl + Tab is now going to bring up the new \”Recent Files\” navigation dialog showing a history of all opened files and allowing one to switch to a file visually. The new dialog also tracks opened files that are not in the working set.
- 64 bit on MAC: Brackets on MAC is now 64 bit!
Improvements and Fixes
- Fixed htmlmixed highlighting
- Fix of not picking file modifications
- Wrap indent-key to parentheses in .eslintrc
- Update license year range to latest release
- Update year to 2016 in LICENSE and about-dialog.html
- Korean translation update
- jasmine.sh: add some log to say which platforms are support
- Use SVG on image preview backgrounds
- Update finnish translation for 1.7 release
- Czech translation for v1.6
- and many more
Install Adobe Brackets 1.7 on Ubuntu 16.04, Ubuntu 15.10 Wily Werewolf, Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr and derivative systems like Linux Mint 17.x and Elementary OS 0.3 Freya
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:webupd8team/brackets sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install brackets
Install via DEB package if PPA is not yet updated
sudo apt-get install gdebi wget https://github.com/adobe/brackets/releases/download/release-1.7/Brackets.Release.1.7.32-bit.deb sudo gdebi Brackets.Release.1.7.32-bit.deb
sudo apt-get install gdebi wget https://github.com/adobe/brackets/releases/download/release-1.7/Brackets.Release.1.7.64-bit.deb sudo gdebi Brackets.Release.1.7.64-bit.debcomments powered by Disqus