PhotoFiltre LX 0.9 Demo recently released, is a powerful image editing software developed by Dylan Coakley. PhotoFiltre LX is inspired by the image editor currently only available on Microsoft Windows – PhotoFiltre. However, it will not be a straight clone. It is being built from the ground up to be much improved and cross platform too!
PhotoFiltre LX 0.9 Demo Changelog
New colour selection palette
- Styling improvements to the colour selectors.
- Colour swap (primary/secondary)
- Multi colour selection palette with palette navigation.
New toolPalette style
- The toolpalette style has been upgraded to have a more professional look.
Batch dialog upgraded
- Now the batch dialog from the 0.8 release shows the title and filename. Also shows a nice image preview too!
Hue variation dialog
A new dialog has been created to control the colours/hue of an image with two options.
- Colorize – Pick a color to colorize the image.
- Hue – Adjust the Hue of the image.
Old photo/sepia filters
- The Old photo and Sepia filters have been upgraded to produce more realistic results.
Auto levels/Auto contrast
- You can now run Auto level and Auto contrast from the toolbar or menus. Both produce some great results!
- Many more filters have been added during this development cycle. Have fun with them!
A new dialog has been created with the propose of easily setting up gradients. At the moment this feature includes the following options:
- Type – can be Duotone or Monochromatic
Compression for JPEG images and other lossy formats
- You now have the option to save your JPEG images with compression. I plan to expand this feature to other lossy image formats in the near future.
Install PhotoFiltre LX 0.9 Demo on Ubuntu 16.04 and below
sudo apt-get install gdebi wget https://launchpad.net/photofiltre-lx/trunk/studio-0.9/+download/PhotoFiltreLX-STU_demo_0.9.deb sudo gdebi PhotoFiltreLX-STU_demo_0.9.deb PhotoFiltre-LX-Studiocomments powered by Disqus