Corebird 1.2.1 recently released, is an open-source, Twitter client App developed in GTK 3.12, and it comes with all the main twitter features, which includes: Tweets Streaming, Favorites, Lists, Filters, Integrated Search, Mentions/Notifications, among others.
Corebird 1.2.1 changelog
- Fix a11y labelling of several switches in the settings dialog
- Fix an input window clipping bug in the tweet info page
- Fix a few cases of overlapping widgets into window borders
- Remove the “Save as” context menu from inline media. This has not been working in a while but the context menu was still there.
- Rename the .sidebar style class to .topbar. This was used in corebird before gtk+ used it, but now that the sidebar is at the top, the .sidebar style from gtk+ themes collides with the horizontal alignment we use, so use the more fitting ‘.topbar’.
- Show a focus outline in the topbar again. We are setting a custom background color here, so we also need to set a fitting outline color.
- Fix a coloring but in the topbar, where wildcard selectors in themes would overrde our foreground color.
Install Corebird 1.2.1 on Ubuntu 16.04 and Ubuntu 15.10
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntuhandbook1/corebird sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install corebirdcomments powered by Disqus