MyPaint 1.2.1 beta recently released, is a fast and easy open-source graphics application for digital painters. It lets you focus on the art instead of the program. You work on your canvas with minimum distractions, bringing up the interface only when you need it. MyPaint comes with a large brush collection including charcoal and ink to emulate real media, but the highly configurable brush engine allows you to experiment with your own brushes and with not-quite-natural painting.
MyPaint 1.2.1 Beta changelog
- Fix failure to start under GLib 2.48.
- Fix failure to start when config and user data dirs are missing.
- GNOME: Update mypaint.appdata.xml.
- Fix failure to start when no translations are present.
- Fix pure-black being duplicated in the colour history.
- Fix glitch stroke when Inking is exited & the default tool entered.
- OSX: fix exception if AppKit isn’t installed.
- Fix mispositioned windows in multi-monitor setups.
- Windows: fix inability to paste more than the 1st copied image.
- Fix exception when pasting into a layer group.
- Fix incorrect numeric range check on x-axis tilts.
- Fix layers blinking when selected in layer-solo mode.
Install MyPaint 1.2.1 Beta on Ubuntu Linux OS
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:achadwick/mypaint-testing sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install mypaintcomments powered by Disqus