FileZilla Server 0.9.57 recently released, is an open source, cross-platform graphical FTP (port 21), SFTP (port 22), and FTPS (FTP over SSL/TLS – Port 990) client with lots of features and an intuitive graphical user interface. Among others, the features of FileZilla includes Supports FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP), Cross-platform.
FileZilla Server 0.9.57 changelog:
- Rearranged “Connect to Server” dialog and added some helpful labels
Bugfixes and minor changes:
- Updated OpenSSL to 1.0.2h
- FileZilla Server no longer fails to read or write its settings if installed in a directory containing characters not expressible in the system’s default multibyte character set.
Install FileZilla Server 0.9.57 on Ubuntu Linux OS usinsg winehq
- First install latest wine on your Ubuntu OS
- Download FileZilla Server
- Right-click on the downloaded FileZilla exe file > Opwn With > Wine Windows Program Loader
- Follow the install instruction and close after install is completed
- At this stage, your FileZilla Server is ready for setup and operation
comments powered by Disqus