Otter Browser 0.9.09 recently released, is an open source lightweight internet browser with the aim of recreating the best aspects of the classic Opera (12.x) UI browser using Qt5. Otter Browser 0.9.09 comes with a number of new features and many fixes and improvements.
Otter Browser 0.9.09 changelog:
- added initial support for spell checking;
- added support for selecting allowed and rejected domains for third-party cookies;
- added support for customizing visible columns and their order in most of views;
- added support for customizing text and icon of toolbar entries;
- added support for adding arbitrary menus to toolbars;
- some other fixes and minor improvements.
Install Otter Browser 0.9.09 on Ubuntu 15.10 Wily Werewolf, Ubuntu 15.04 Vivid Vervet, Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr, Linux Mint 17.3 Rosa, Linux Mint 17.2 Rafaela, Linux Mint 17.1 Rebecca, Linux Mint 17 Qiana, Pinguy OS 14.04, Elementary OS 0.3 Freya, Deepin 2014, Peppermint 6, Peppermint 5, LXLE 14.04
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:otter-browser/release sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install otter-browser
Remove Otter Browser 0.9.09
sudo apt-get remove otter-browsercomments powered by Disqus