Frogr 1.0 recently released, is an open source program that enables the users to easily upgrade photos on Flickr. Frogr comes with a simple and clean user interface, that provides you with ability to edit the visibility, content type, tags, description and enable/disable global search results in Flickr.
Frogr 1.0 changelog:
- Use xdg-open instead of gnome-open as a fallback plan to open URIs.
- Use a GtkMessageDialog for the “Uploading pictures” dialog.
- Migrated from GSimpleAsyncResult to GTask.
- Raised GLib minimum version up to 2.44.
- Add a title to all the dialogs showing progress bars.
- A few minor improvements, fixes and cleanups.
- provide a scalable -symbolic variant of the app icon
- Modernize look of the “uploading” progress dialog
- Inconsequent naming of Frogr
- Only the last locally created photoset shows up in “Add to Set” dialog
And a host of new and updated translations
Install Frogr 1.0 on Ubuntu Linux OS
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:mariospr/frogr sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install frogr
sudo apt-get remove frogrcomments powered by Disqus