Fotoxx 16.01 Photo Editor recently released, is a free open source Linux program for editing photos or other images and managing a large collection (collection management). Images can be viewed in scrollable pages of thumbnails (variable size) or singly in a large window.
Fotoxx 16.01 changelog
- Edit Any Metadata and Batch Add/Change Metadata: faster/easier UI: mouse point and click to select metadata items from a list of most likely items.
- Panorama: a manual alignment option was added for images with no clear features in the overlap area that can be used for auto-alignment.
- Batch Convert: add an overlay image to output images (e.g. a credit line).
- Slide Show: minor changes to improve user interface (see User Guide).
- Image right-shift is now a user option with no more back-and-forth motion.
- Search Images: new option for text data matching: case-sensitive or not.
- New user option: default gallery sort: file name, file mod date, photo date.
- A new function for color saturation was added (separate from Retouch Combo).
- Bug-fix: Search Images for metadata was including some non-matching images.
- Bug-fix: possible crash in Select Area if ‘extend to corner’ is active.
Install Fotoxx 16.01 on Ubuntu Linux OS
sudo apt-add-repository ppa:dhor/myway sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install fotoxxcomments powered by Disqus