GNOME 3.19.3 had just been recently released a week before Christmas. This release comes with plenty of updates, improvements and bug fixes which includes GNOME Maps now supports editing locations in OpenStreetMap, wayland: Implement DND icon hotspot API, more of the DND implementation is now handled in GDK: creating the drag window, moving the window along with the cursor, the drag cancel animation.
- Mouse – Added a notification for the multiple copy actions, and a new menu for actions on the view
- Mouse – Force 2-finger scroll by default if available – Migrate scroll-method key to new edge-scrolling-enabled key
- The libdbus-1 backend has been removed. dconf now always uses GDBus
- support for g_autoptr() has been added for DConfClient and DConfChangeset
- Enable WebGL and WebAudio by default.
- Add a new downloads manager.
- Several fixes to the ad blocker
- Add support for system-wide installed web applications.
- Hide floating bar on mouseover
- Allow notification requests in web applications
- Fixes to the about:applications page.
- Display insecure content warning on all insecure pages
- Fix thumbnail scaling in window switcher on HiDPI
- Update animated backgrounds on timezone changes
- loginDialog: Update user list on user changes
- Fix touch interaction on wayland
See announcement for more detailscomments powered by Disqus