qBittorrent 3.3.1 Open Source BitTorrent Client recently released, is a BitTorrent client that comes loaded with all the modern functionality necessary for daily torrenting which includes an integrated search engine, web interface, sequential download support, bandwidth scheduler, RSS support and other useful features.
qBittorrent 3.3.1 changelog
- FEATURE: FEATURE: New “Set as default label” option in Add torrent dialog
- FEATURE: Support wildcards for filtering torrent list and torrent content
- BUGFIX: Fix -1 is displayed instead of the infinity symbol
- BUGFIX: Fix scan dirs settings saving
- BUGFIX: Exported torrents now use name instead of hash
- BUGFIX: Improve upgrade to v3.3.0. Now undownloaded magnets will be migrated too
- BUGFIX: Fix wrong encoding for listen failed error message
- BUGFIX: Fix RSS not automarking articles as read
- BUGFIX: Fix possible deadlock during application exit
- WEBUI: Cookies support on WebUI when downloading torrent from a URL
- WEBUI: Modified download and upload windows to allow autocompletion of browsers
- WEBUI: Fixed the spinner in the WebUI upload page
- WEBUI: Modified height of the WebUI download page.
- WEBUI: Add seeds tab to WebUI
- WEBUI: Bump WebUI API_VERSION.
- COSMETIC: Cleanup “Trackers”, “Peers”, “HTTP Sources”, “Speed” and “Content” page layout
- COSMETIC: Reduce mainwindow border width
- COSMETIC: Use QLineEdit built-in ClearButton (Qt5 only)
- COSMETIC: Change text description for half-open connection
- OTHER: Change update URL to FossHub
Install qBittorrent 3.3.1 on Ubuntu OS
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:qbittorrent-team/qbittorrent-stable sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install qbittorrentcomments powered by Disqus