Qt Creator 3.6 RC1 had just been recently released. Qt Creator is a cross-platform IDE (integrated development environment) tailored to the needs of Qt developers. Qt Creator focuses on providing features that help new Qt users get up and running faster, and also boost the productivity of experienced Qt developers.
Qt Creator 3.6 RC1 comes with many bug fixes, including an ugly, evasive crash that could happen on code completion, depending on how you used the mouse while typing function arguments.
Qt Creator 3.6 Changelog:
- Added text zoom in application and compile output
- Fixed that context help was shown for current keyboard focus widget, even when a tool tip with help icon was visible
- Added experimental editor for UML-like diagrams (`ModelEditor` plugin)
- Made it possible to use Qt Creator variables in snippets
- Fixed indentation in block selection mode
- Fixed that Qt Creator tried to write auto-save files in read-only directories
- Fixed possible crash with code completion
- Fixed that closing session was leaving invalid editor windows open
- Fixed that editors were closing even when closing Qt Creator was cancelled
- See change log for full details
Note: Starting with Qt Creator 3.6, prebuilt binaries for Linux 32-bit is no longer provided. Building Qt Creator on that platform is still supported though.comments powered by Disqus