Vendetta Online 1.8.360 recently released, is a MMORPG (massively multiplayer online role-playing game) from Guild Software Inc. A notable update to this release is Vendetta is widely regarded as the first MMO to launch support for the Rift, back in July of 2013, and as a result, this update now comes with the latest 0.8 SDK support, along with adding many new VR-specific features and improvements.
Vendetta Online 1.8.360 changelog:
- Oculus Rift “Beta Test” VR support updated to the 0.8 SDK. As always, the presence of a Rift is auto-detected on runtime, and prompts for the option of starting the game in VR mode.
- New “VR Welcome” panel on startup, lists the currently known issues and workarounds.
- New “VR Options” added to Options area, when a VR headset is detected.
- VR game startup environment, for initial orientation and controller settings.
- Improved Windows gamepad support for Xbox One, 360, PS4 and Logitech F710.
- If you have a Rift, please consider posting feedback on the Windows forum of our site, vendetta-online.com!
- Temporarily disabled default anti-aliasing (in non-VR, 2D mode) for new installs with AMD GPUs, due to a crash with their most recent drivers. It will be re-enabled when the issue is resolved.