HTC recently released HTC One A9 handset as anticipated in India, and at the same time the company unveiled its HTC Desire 828 camera-centric smartphone for the Indian market and further showcased the HTC Vive Developer Edition. Both smartphones are described by the company as “Ultra Selfie” smartphones.
HTC One A9 Specs:
- Offers a compact 5-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
- It is powered by Snapdragon 617 64-bit Octa-core SoC paired with Adreno 405 GPU, backed by a 3GB of RAM, 32GB of built-in storage, and a microSD card slot supports up to 2TB.
- Comes with a 13MP rear shooter and 4MP Ultra Pixel front shooter to match with other one series smartphones
- There is PDAF (Phase-Detection-Auto-Focus) along with the Dual LED flash to compliment primary camera, which can be helpful to focus on the objects quickly and also produce better low-light shots
- One A9 offers a Single Nano SIM slot with the opportunity to put 4G LTE SIM, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth v4.1, microUSB v.2.0, GPS/ GLONASS and sensors include Fingerprint sensor, Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Motion G sensor, Compass sensor, Gyro sensor, and Magnetic sensor
- It packs a 2150mAh battery with Quick Charge 2.0 and also supports Quick Charge 3.0 technology.