NVIDIA recently announced the availability of NVIDIA Tesla 354.42 graphics update compatible with several 64-bit Windows platforms, which adds support for the producer’s new high-performance Tesla M4 and M40 GPU models.
Regarding compatibility, NVIDIA has provided three downloadable executables: one file suitable for Windows 7 and 8.1 OSes, the other targeted at Windows 10 platforms, and the last compatible with Server 2008 R2 and 2012 R2 operating systems.
Highlights of NVIDIA Tesla 354.42
- CUDA 7.5
- NVIDIA Enterprise Management Toolkit (NvWMI) version 2.22
- NVIDIA Control Panel: Added Tiled display support to Mosaic Pan and Scan with Confidence Monitor
NVIDIA Control Panel->Display->Set up multiple displays->Smart clone display option.
- 12 bit per color component support over DisplayPort
- Display->Set up G-SYNC page
Added G-SYNC indicator and support for windowed mode.
- Moved the Dynamic RGB Range controls from the Adjust Desktop Color Settings page to the Change Resolutionpage.
- Mosaic: Added reboot persistence, hotplug/unplug, and undock/dock support for notebook systems.