Didier Roche, the lead developer and creator of Ubuntu Make, has announced the immediate availability for download of Ubuntu Make 15.11.1 for all supported Ubuntu Linux operating systems, including Ubuntu 15.10 (Wily Werewolf).
Ubuntu Make 15.11.1 changelog:
- Added support for Netbeans IDE, with possibility of extension to support its flavours
- Add large and initial support for medium tests
- Add Rust support, installing the latest rust compiler and tools version.
- Initial support for medium and large tests.
- Override GOROOT value instead of appending it (Go doesn’t support GOROOT having multiple values).
- Update unity3d version up to 5.1.0f3+2015091501
- Change android NDK env variable to use NDK_ROOT instead of ANDROID_NDK.
- Fix webstorm icon renamed upstream.
- Ship version file as part of the install (Now –version really works on packaged flavor as well) + stamp generated binary with correct version.
- Fix BaseInstaller to not crash when all downloads assets are 404 + add medium tests for this.
- Ensure -r global option behave like –remove.
- Some style, refactoring and formatting tidy up for recent merges and changes.
- Add medium assets, certificates and additional failure test cases for netbeans and rust.
- Update docker container for medium tests with new certificates.
- Readd Travis CI integration running pep8 and small tests (with badge status and updated wording in README). New pushes and pull requests are now automatically tested on those 2 kinds of tests.
- Fix and updates dependencies for package and pip virtualenv deps.
- Standardize the test environment so that people running tests using for instance zsh are not impacted.
- Finish up shipping static files support for future frameworks.
- Using scala framework for loading tests and making autopkgtests pass on armel64 (android not available on this arch).
- Improve releasing script and migrate gbp config to new headers.
- Refreshed translation template and updated translations. Thanks to all our translators!
- new supported languages: fa, pt_BR
- Updating the following languages: de, en_AU, en_CA, en_GB, eu, hr, it, pl, ru, te, zh_CN, zh_HK
Install Ubuntu Make 15.11.1 on Ubuntu 15.10 Wily Werewolf, Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr and derivative systems such as Linux Mint 17.2 Rafaela, Linux Mint 17.1 Rebecca, Linux Mint 17 Qiana and Elementary OS 0.3 Freya
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntu-desktop/ubuntu-make sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install ubuntu-makecomments powered by Disqus