The third game update for FIFA 16 has been made available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. This update includes new content like Star heads for some players, many from the newly promoted Barclays Premier League teams this season; New third kits added for Roma, Barcelona, and Inter Milan.
The update includes general stability improvements and addresses the following items identified by the community and the FIFA team:
- Improved online matchmaking.
- Fixed team celebrating a goal at the wrong moment.
- Addressed an exploit to win/loss record in FIFA Online Seasons.
- Correct country flags appear in FIFA Pro Clubs.
- Fixed Pro Club accomplishments resetting for a small number of users.
- Fixed an issue on the PS4™ system that caused screen size changes to not save correctly.
The update also addresses the following FUT items:
- Updated the default value assigned to the Buy Now option to the max value when listing an item for sale on the Transfer Market.
- Improved Compare Price when used on consumable items.
- Fixed an issue where Goalkeeper was the default selection for all Player Roles.
- Fixed an issue in settings where the image of the ball didn’t match the selected ball.
- Fixed an issue that caused a shared Concept Squad to be displayed as a playable squad in the EA Sports Football Club news feed.
- Fixed an issue with the use of historical kits by your opponent in Play a Friend’s Squad.