Microsoft last month unveiled the Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL smatphones. Both smartphones comes with high-end features, premium design, and the best Windows 10 experience. Both phones works like your PC and turn an ordinary moment into your biggest accomplishment.
A recent posting on wmpoweruser.com gave a closer look at the Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL’s camera experience with following pictures posted by a Microsoft employee:
A sneak preview of what makes both Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL’s camera unique:
- Hardware: A rear-facing PureView camera with a 20-megapixel advanced BSI sensor, F1.9 Zeiss optics, triple-LED natural flash, fifth-generation optical image stabilization, ISO12800, 4K video, and a 5-megapixel wide-angle front-facing camera.
- Colors look really vivid, but still realistic. Everything just looks perfect–the details, colors, contrast, and noise. Thanks to image processing software–in areas such as pixel, color and exposure algorithms.
- Great low light photos: Super high sensitivity sensor, 5th generation OIS, and large aperture enables great low light imaging.
- Rich Capture mode: It uses two exposure times for the same image: short for the moving object and long for the static part of the image.
- New Flash system: The natural three LED (red, green, blue) flash automatically matches the colors of the ambient light. This means that if you’re taking a photo outside at twilight, the flash will produce a blue light to complement the bluish color of the scene, and if you’re taking a photo of a candlelit dinner, the flash will adjust to expose candlelight.
- Dynamic Flash: The camera takes two photos, one with flash and one without, and we use very clever algorithms to get the best of both.