Another Dota 2 update had been released by the Dota team. Dota 2 is a free-to-play competitive game of action and strategy, played by millions of passionate fans worldwide. Players pick from a pool of over a hundred heroes, forming two teams of five players.
Dota 2 updates:
- Fixed not being able to watch a single-match series.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Collection tab in the Armory having the correct number of slots.
- Added previewing sets with the infuser applied to the Tribute treasures.
- Fixed some memory leaks.
- Fixed some cases where Lone Druid’s Bear was not displaying the disarm state correctly.
- Spectator gems increment when spectating games.
- Fixed a crash when spectating or watching replays of tournament games.
- Elder Titan’s Astral Spirit is no longer box-selectable while not summoned.
- Fixed Ember Spirit’s Fire Remnant rarely creating the remnant visual effect in the wrong place.
- Fixed drag+drop of multiple selected items in the Collection tab of the armory.
- Fixed leaderboards not being updated.
- Fixed a bug where players who clicked the “leave game” button after timing out would not properly be treated as abandoning the match.
- Fixed Invoker’s Heaven Piercing Pauldrons.