WinRAR 5.30 Beta 6 recently released, is an archiving utility that completely supports RAR and ZIP archives and is able to unpack CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, 7Z, Z archives. It consistently makes smaller archives than the competition, saving disk space and transmission costs. WinRAR offers you the benefit of industry strength archive encryption using AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) with a key of 128 bits. It supports files and archives up to 8,589 billion gigabytes in size. It also offers the ability to create self extracting and multi volume archives. With recovery record and recovery volumes, you can reconstruct even physically damaged archives.
WinRAR 5.30 Beta 6 changelog
- “Print file” command did not work with HTML files in Windows 10;
- if relative path to report file was specified, “Generate report” command created a report file in WinRAR start folder instead of current WinRAR folder;
- in some cases text scaling in SFX archive main and license dialogs in high DPI mode did not work, so text size was smaller than expected;
- changes in broken archive processing to handle invalid ZIP, ARJ and ISO archives more reliably;
- RAR “l” and “v” list commands added unneeded spaces after file names shorter than 12 characters.
Downloadscomments powered by Disqus