uGet 2.0.2 recently released, is one of the best download managers for Linux. It’s a simple, lightweight and easy-to-use download manager, allowing you to classify download, and import download from HTML files. uGet 2.0.2 comes with some added new features and including some bug fixes.
uGet 2.0.2 changelog
- curl plug-in: fix memory leak and avoid accessing NULL pointer.
- curl plug-in: create new file with correct size if file size is not the same.
- curl plug-in: create new file only in first connection.
- curl plug-in: change setting’s file name if plug-in created new file.
- Don’t resume file with incorrect aria2 control file (no bit field).
- replace invalid characters \/:*?”<>| by _ in filename.
Install uGet 2.0.2 on Ubuntu OS
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:plushuang-tw/uget-stable sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install uget aria2comments powered by Disqus