TextAdept 8.3 recently released, is a fast, minimalist, and remarkably extensible cross-platform text editor. It comes with a user interface that is sleek and simple to use. Textadept runs on Windows, Mac OSX, Linux, and BSD. It also has a terminal version, which is ideal for work on remote machines.
TextAdept 8.3 changelog
- Stop annoying black box from flashing when saving some files on Win32.
- Fixed bug in parsing Ruby error output.
- Do not emit events.LEXER_LOADED for the command entry.
- Fixed bug with Python syntax checking on Win32.
- Scintilla: fixed bug in buffer:count_characters().
- Scintilla: small GTK fixes.
Install TextAdept 8.3 on Ubuntu OS
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:nilarimogard/webupd8 sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install textadeptcomments powered by Disqus