Calibre 2.34.0 recently released, is a free and open source e-book library management application developed by users of e-books for users of e-books. This latest release comes with a new feature: Amazon metadata download: Add support for amazon.nl. To use it go to Preferences->Metadata download and configure the amazon plugin to use Netherlands as the source.
Calibre 2.34.0 changelog
- Amazon metadata download: Add support for amazon.nl. To use it go to Preferences->Metadata download and configure the amazon plugin to use Netherlands as the source.
- Catalogs: Add an option to not add the generated catalog to the library.
- E-book viewer: Improve performance of hyphenation (by updating the version of the hyphenation library it uses)
- DOCX Input: Add support for text whose vertical position is adjusted by offsets from the baseline
- DOCX Output: Handle length and percentage values for vertical-align in the input document.
- Edit Book: Check Book: Fix automatic correction of invalid ids not updating the idrefs in the spine for ids in the manifest of the OPF file.
- E-book viewer: Fix printing to PDF could result in filenames with characters not supported by windows
- E-book viewer: Also fix a bug in the hyphenation algorithm that could cause the word ‘undefined’ to be mangled during hyphenation.
- ODT Input: Fix custom styles with a dot in their name not being inherited.
Improved news sources
- Daily Express
Install Calibre 2.34.0 on Ubuntu OS
sudo -v sudo wget -nv -O- https://raw.githubusercontent.com/kovidgoyal/calibre/master/setup/linux-installer.py | sudo python -c "import sys; main=lambda:sys.stderr.write('Download failedn'); exec(sys.stdin.read()); main()"comments powered by Disqus