The Document Foundation announced the release of LibreOffice 5.0 RC5, the fifth release candidate of LibreOffice 5.0 family. The upcoming 5.0.0 will be the first release of our fresh 5.0 line. Please be aware that LibreOffice 5.0.0 RC5 has not been flagged as ready for production use yet, however feel free to give it a try instead of 4.4.5.
LibreOffice 5.0 RC5 changelog
- Content of a choosen listbox in a tablecontrol isn’t shown
- FILESAVE: New DOCX export of text with highlighting works not for all colors
- Show the real icon instead of a black square with gtk vclplug.
- New Theme Issues on Windows Installer
- Splash screen text needs to be moved upwards
Install LibreOffice 5.0 RC5 on Ubuntu OS
sudo apt-get remove --purge libreoffice* sudo add-apt-repository ppa:libreoffice/ppa sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install libreofficecomments powered by Disqus