qBittorrent 3.2.3 finally released and it comes with lots of new features and bug fixes. qBittorrent is a BitTorrent client that comes loaded with all the modern functionality necessary for daily torrenting which includes an integrated search engine, web interface, sequential download support, bandwidth scheduler, RSS support and other useful features.
qBittorrent changelog from v3.2.2
- BUGFIX: Fix crash when closing a search tab while search is running
- SEARCH: Other minor search fixes and improvements
- FEATURE: Allow to force reannounce DHT too
- FEATURE: Implement an option to disable confirmation of torrent recheck
- FEATURE: Allow to copy all the trackers with a keyboard shortcut
- BUGFIX: Fix torrent renaming
- BUGFIX: Fix localhost address (::ffff:127.0.0.1) is not recognized when connecting to WebUI
- BUGFIX: Fix ‘&’ character in label name becomes accelerator key,
- BUGFIX: Fix HTTP header parsing when torrent filename contains a semicolon
- BUGFIX: Fix installing search plugin from local file.
- BUGFIX: Fix installing search plugin by drag-n-dropping file.
- COSMETIC: Update color scheme of completed.png icon.
- COSMETIC: Fix printing of the copyright symbol in the About dialog.
- COSMETIC: Minor changes in Preview File dialog
- COSMETIC: Add Force Resume icon
- COSMETIC: Add count of unread items to RSS tab label
- WEBUI: Ports between 1 and 65535 as in the GUI
- WEBUI: Fix an error in Content tab when the torrent doesn’t have metadata
- WEBUI: New option Web UI port UPNP.
- WEBUI: Fix API Content Types
- WEBUI: Fix empty trackers addition
- WEBUI: Torrent download from hash.
- WEBUI: Fix sort by queue number
- WEBUI: Open external links in a new window/tab
- WEBUI: Massive increase in performance.
- SEARCH: Search status per tab
- SEARCH: Remove the word ‘torrent’ in ExtraTorrent results
- SEARCH: Prefer python3 over python2 on Linux and OS X
- SEARCH: Show notification if Python is not found and a search is started
- SEARCH: Update link to the Windows Python installer
- SEARCH: Improve checks for python. Print python version and path to log.
- SEARCH: Improve Python detection
- OTHER: Improvements on the build system
- OTHER: Bump minimum libtorrent version required to 1.0.6/0.16.19.
- OTHER: New translation: Slovenian
Install qBittorrent 3.2.3 on Ubuntu OS
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:qbittorrent-team/qbittorrent-stable sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install qbittorrentcomments powered by Disqus