LightZone 4.1.2 recently released, is a non-destructive, professional-level digital darkroom software for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux, that includes RAW processing and editing. LightZone lets the user build up a stack of tools which can be rearranged, readjusted, turned off and on, and removed from the stack.
LightZone 4.1.2 changelog
- Highlights were excluded when luminosity selection was set for highlights and set back to maximum
- Color selection of a tool was not updated if modification occurred earlier in the tool stack
- Windows – Limit max heap to 1024 MiB on 32 bit build
- Fixed a DCRaw vulnerability
- Replaced non-free color profiles with OpenICC ones
- Added libgomp1 in dependency on Debian and Ubuntu
- Removed libmlib_jai.so, which is not open-source
- Use full-path to jvm.dll. The path will be logged in Documents\LightZone\LightZone.log.
- Updated bundled JRE to 1.8.0_51
Install LightZone 4.1.2 on Ubuntu OS
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:otto-kesselgulasch/lightzone sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install lightzonecomments powered by Disqus