Synfig Studio 1.0.1 recently released, is a free and open-source 2D animation software, designed as powerful industrial-strength solution for creating film-quality animation using a vector and bitmap artwork. It eliminates the need to create animation frame-by frame, allowing you to produce 2D animation of a higher quality with fewer people and resources. Synfig Studio is available for Windows, Linux and MacOS X
Synfig Studio 1.0.1 changelog
- Switching bone parent now works correctly.
- Fix reading alpha for images with indexed palette
- Handles now highlighted interactively during bouding box selection.
- Updated icons for “New”, “Open”, “Save/As/All” and “Undo/Redo”.
- Keyframes widget: Double click opens keyframe properties dialog box.
- Keyframe properties dialog: Show keyframe description and active status.
- Fix crash if no fonts installed in the system.
- Some compilation-related issues fixed.
Install Synfig Studio 1.0.1 on Ubuntu OS
sudo apt-get install gdebi wget http://download.tuxfamily.org/morevna/packages/synfig/snapshots/latest/linux/synfigstudio_1.0.1-20150720_i386.deb sudo gdebi synfigstudio_1.0.1-20150720_i386.deb
sudo apt-get install gdebi wget http://download.tuxfamily.org/morevna/packages/synfig/snapshots/latest/linux/synfigstudio_1.0.1-20150720_amd64.deb sudo gdebi synfigstudio_1.0.1-20150720_amd64.debcomments powered by Disqus