PyCharm 4.5.3 recently released, is a Python IDE with unique code assistance and analysis, for productive Python development on all levels. It’s an intelligent Editor, with code completion, on-the-fly error highlighting, auto-fixes. Its got support for modern web development frameworks, such as Django, Flask, Google App Engine, Pyramid, web2py, etc.
PyCharm 4.5.3 changelog:
- a number of fixes for Django support, mostly related to the new manage.py tool.
- a bunch of improvements in Python refactorings and the new auto-intention: convert tuple to list and vice-versa which is available on Alt+Enter over the cursor on a list or a tuple.
- The new option in Python code style settings: “After local imports” on the “Blank lines” tab. Using this field, you can specify the number of blank lines to be inserted after local import inside a function. By default this value is set to 0.
- a couple of important fixes for Python code insight.
- a fix for spurious matplotlib messages in the console.
- a number of fixes for the brand-new Python profiler (including support for Python 2.4 and 2.5).
- a stunning list of fixes for the integrated Deployment tool.
Install PyCharm 4.5.3 on Ubuntu OS
– First install Oracle Java JDK/JRE
– Install PyCharm 4.5.3 via PPA
sudo apt-add-repository ppa:mystic-mirage/pycharm sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install pycharmcomments powered by Disqus