Mario an Android developer and owner of Badlogic Games has just released libGDX 1.6.4, a cross-platform Java game development framework based on OpenGL (ES) that works on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Android, your WebGL enabled browser and iOS. This release comes with a number of fixes and new features including adding tooltips to scene2d.ui.
libGDX 1.6.4 Changelog
- TextField cursor and selection size changed. https://github.com/libgdx/libgdx/commit/2a830dea348948d2a37bd8f6338af2023fec9b09
- FreeTypeFontGenerator setting to improve shadows and borders.
- ScrollPane scrolls smoothly when the scrolled area is much larger than the scrollbars.
- TexturePacker sorts page regions by name.
- GlyphLayout text wrapping changed to not trim whitespace. https://github.com/libgdx/libgdx/commit/ee42693da067da7c5ddd747f051c1423d262cb96
- Fixed BitmapFont computing space width incorrectly when padding is used and no space glyph is in the font.
- Fixed TextArea cursor and selection drawing positions.
- Fixed ActorGestureListener pan and zoom when the actor is rotated or scaled.
- Fixed TextField for non-pixel display.
- Allow ellipsis string to be set on Label.
- AssetManager gets hook for handling loading failure.
- TextField now fires a ChangeEvent when the text change. Can be cancelled too!
- Added tooltips to scene2d.ui.
- Updated to RoboVM 1.5