Cinnamon 2.6.8 is now available for install on Linux Mint 17.2 Rafaela. Cinnamon is a Linux desktop which provides advanced innovative features and featuring a traditional layout, built from modern technology for user experience.
Cinnamon 2.6.8 changelog
- Fix typo in doc
- windowManager.js: fix typo;
- panel.js: fix panel autohide glitch
- applet.js: don’t use deprecated MenuItem
- Revert “Menu applet: Removed context menu on recent items (overkill and we’re really struggling with performance at startup)”
- Power applet: Fixed panel icon not getting refreshed after falling back to brightness icon (after a suspend/resume for instance)
- Power Settings: Added missing “self” in front of function
- Background settings: Don’t fail when locale isn’t as expected (fixes “LC_ALL=C cinnamon-settings backgrounds”)
- Display Volume OSD on primary monitor correctly
- windowManager.js: Fix window dimming behavior for attached modal dialogs.
- menu applet: clean up panel icon section – having no icon is a valid option, and it wasn’t working.
- cs_startup: Let double-clicking entry open the edit dialog.
- Fix typo
- remove empty tooltip
Install Cinnamon 2.6.8 on Linux Mint 17.2
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:gwendal-lebihan-dev/cinnamon-nightly sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install cinnamon
Remove Cinnamon 2.6.8
sudo apt-get install ppa-purge sudo ppa-purge ppa:gwendal-lebihan-dev/cinnamon-nightlycomments powered by Disqus