Kodi 15.0 Beta 2 is the second beta build for Kodi 15.0 which was primarily focused on database clean-up; freshly baked and ready to be served. Kodi is an award-winning free media player and entertainment hub that can be installed on Linux, OSX, Windows, iOS, and Android.
Kodi 15.0 Beta 2 changelog
- Bump libCEC to 3.3.0 which fixes a variety of problems
- Reworked the storage provider on Android. This fixes several problems with mounting points for storage.
- Fix the queuing of music videos
- Improvement to FF/RW of videos
- Improvement to picons in livetv
- Prevention of clipping of rotated text, which happened in certain skins
- Improved logic to make PVR, audio encoders and audio decoders optional.
- Audio decoder and PVR add-ons are now disabled by default. When you want to use these you need to enable them manually.
- Fix launching of add-ons from the add-on information dialog
- Show progress for add-on repository update
- Properly fall back to the new language files location
- Fix of grouping movie sets when navigating in smartplaylists
- Fix wrong icon showing in popup dialogs
- Restore volume after pass-through on Android
- Combine previously split GUI text into a single string. This improves ability to properly translate them.
- Included newer version of several PVR add-ons
- Fix incorrect fall-back language after we made them into add-ons
- Fix 8channel audio conversion on Windows
- Try to detect supported sample rates on Android
- Do a complete video database clean-up session to remove leading/trailing spaces and invalid characters
- Prevent inserting leading/trailing spaces and invalid characters on new video scans
- Add season and episode labels to PVR section
- Fix possible font corruption
- Remove default 250ms audio delay on Android for AMLogic chipsets
- Fix subtitles showing on top of each other in certain cases
- See release notes for full details of release
Install Kodi 15.0 Beta 2 on Ubuntu OS
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:team-xbmc/xbmc-nightly sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install kodi
Install Encode addon
sudo apt-get install kodi-audioencoder-* kodi-pvr-*comments powered by Disqus