Komodo IDE/Edit 9.1 update
- Package Manager integration: You can now easily install and uninstall packages using Commando, as well as perform all sorts of specific package manager actions. Support for the following package managers (IDE only):
- Bower (web front-end)
- NPM (Node.JS)
- Composer (PHP)
- Gem (Ruby)
- PIP (Python)
- CPAN (Perl)
- PyPM (Python)
- PPM (Perl)
- Scope Shell: Commando has a new “shell” scope which allows you to easily run commands with minimum interruption from your workflow (IDE only).
- Workspace management has been significantly improved. Save your UI state and opened files and restore them whenever you’d like (IDE only).
- Select Commando (Go to Anything) results by pressing ALT+number.
- The Commando user experience has had significant usability improvements. Most notably when starting Commando you will now be presented with a convenient list of scopes that you can use to narrow down your search results.
- Other Mentionables
- Color Schemes: Use foreground color for caret color
- Commando: Don’t preserve query when navigating backwards.
- Commando: Escape now clears the current search.
- SDK: Added the “shell” SDK, allowing you to easily run shell commands.
- UI: Improved scrollbar contrast on dark color schemes.
- UI: “Ugly border” showing around notifications on windows
- CodeIntel: Improve PHPDoc tooltip legibility
Komodo IDE/Edit 9.1 on Ubuntu OS
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:mystic-mirage/komodo-edit sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install komodo-editcomments powered by Disqus