LightZone 4.1 recently released, is a non-destructive, professional-level digital darkroom software for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux, that includes RAW processing and editing. LightZone lets the user build up a stack of tools which can be rearranged, readjusted, turned off and on, and removed from the stack.
- You can now open an image via command line, OS context menu, or drag & drop on LightZone shortcut icon.
- On Mac OS X, full-screen mode is now supported on 10.7 (Lion) or newer.
- On Mac OS X, HiDPI retina mode is now supported.
- You can now select multiple thumbnails with Ctrl-Shift-Click.
- You can now zoom in/out with Ctrl-wheel, and move the zoomed image with Ctrl-drag.
- In Crop/Rotate mode, you can now rotate the image with mouse wheel, and change the rotation grid origin with a click.
- “Info” tab is now also available in Editor mode.
- AdvancedNoiseReduction is updated to V4.
- Upresolution is now possible when converting an edited image.
- UI messages are translated in Danish, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, and Spanish.
- Help files are translated in Danish, Dutch, French, Japanese, and Spanish.
Operating System Support
- Windows (64-bit), Mac OS X 10.10, FreeBSD, and OpenIndiana are now supported.
- Raw files from the following cameras are now supported (additions to previously supported raw files):
- Canon: EOS 1D-X, EOS 6D, EOS 7D Mark II, EOS 70D, EOS 100D / SL1 / X7, EOS 700D / T5i / X7i, EOS 1200D / Rabel T5, Powershot G7 X, Powershot G12, Powershot G16, Powershot S120
- Epson: R-D1
- Fujifilm: Finepix S1, X-A1, X-E2, X-M1, X-T1, X20, X30, X100s, X100T, XQ1
- Leica: M9, X VARIO (TYP 107)
- Nikon: 1 AW1, 1 J3, 1 S1, 1 V2, 1 V3, Coolpix A, Coolpix P340, Coolpix P7800, D4S, D600, D810, D750, D800, D800E, D3300, D5300, D5200, D5500, D7100, D7200, DF
- Olympus: E-M10, E-M1, E-P3, E-P5, E-PL1S, E-PL2, E-PL3, E-PL7, E-PM1, STYLUS1, XZ-1, XZ-2
- Panasonic: DMC-FZ70, DMC-FZ200, DMC-FZ1000, DMC-G6, DMC-GF6, DMC-GM1, DMC-GX7, DMC-LF1, DMC-LX100
- Pentax: 645D, GR, K100D Super, K-3, K-5 II, K-5 IIs, K-50, K-500, Q7
- Samsung: EK-GN120, EX2F, NX1, NX10, NX20, NX200, NX300, NX1000, NX Mini
- Sony: A99, DSC-RX1R, DSC-RX10, DSC-RX100M2, DSC-RX100M3, DSLR-A230, DSLR-A290, DSLR-A380, DSLR-A500, DSLR-A580, ILCE-7, ILCE-7R, ILCE-3000, ILCE-5000, ILCE-5100, ILCE-6000, ILCE-QX1, SLT-A58 NEX-3, NEX-3N, NEX-5, NEX-5T, NEX-C3
- Raw processing is now multi-threaded with OpenMP.
Install LightZone 4.1 on Ubuntu OS
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:otto-kesselgulasch/lightzone sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install lightzonecomments powered by Disqus