This release build contains important bug fixes and is a recommended update for all Komodo 9 users.
- Color Schemes: Use foreground color for caret color – fixes
- Run: Run command was not saving recent commands – fixes
- UI: Bottom pane height did not persist properly across restart – fixes
- Trackchanges: Encoding issue on windows where characters end up garbled in the change dialog – fixes
- UI: Ugly border showing around notifications on windows – fixes
- UI: fixed OSX Yosemite vibrancy effect in panes.
- fix issue codeintel: allow go-lang prefs to pass to out-of-process codeintel.
- Abyss: Fixed issues on Windows with double borders and white space above toolbar.
- Commando: Cache is not updated when a shorcut is added
- Commando: Commando hangs when descriptions have complex values
- Commando: Commando prompts are behind commando panel on OSX
- Commando: Oversized menulist icon on HiDPI.
- Commando: Reload sections scope when switching files
- Editor: XML Auto-indentation causes infinite loop in edge cases
- Icons: Debug tab icon was oversized on HiDPI/Retina – fixes
- Notify: Pressing cog hides notification when priority is NOW
- Places: Duplicate contents when toggling a folder
- Places: Update places when a project is saved
- Printing: Use the global ko object
- UI: High CPU use on OSX when using Trackpad
- UI: Improve scrollbar contrast on dark color schemes.
- UI: Places widget dropdown menu had uppercase text
- fix Debugger: Required two attempts to start debugging.
- Debugger: Ensure Ctrl+F5 to skip debugger dialog works.
- Tcl autocomplete insertion was incorrect for unicode.
- Code Intelligence: Fix race condition when multiple windows opened at startup.
Install Komodo 9.0.1 on Ubuntu OS
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:mystic-mirage/komodo-edit sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install komodo-editcomments powered by Disqus