Tomahawk is a free, open-source cross platform social media player for Windows, Mac and Linux. It’s a music player that fundamentally changes the way music is consumed and shared. It decouples the name of the song from the source it was shared from – and fulfills the request using all of your available sources.
Changelog since 0.8.1
- Show error message if saving tags failed.
- Fixed painting issue on search page.
- (OS X & Windows) Fixed crash during collection scan.
- Disabled sorting for stations.
- Fixed drag & drop behavior in combination with certain resolvers.
- Fixed infinite scanning recursion.
- Prevented adding dupes to the collection when scanning.
- When playing an artist or album, don’t give up when the first track in list isn’t playable.
- Fixed importing M3U playlists.
- Sort album grids by artist name.
- Fixed painting issue on ‘More Albums’ grid.
- Fixed crash when editing/saving track tags.
Install Tomahawk 0.8.2 on Ubuntu 15.04
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:tomahawk/ppa sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install tomahawkcomments powered by Disqus