Hearthstone – Heroes of Warcraft is a free-to-play fast-paced digital strategy card game developed by Blizzard Entertainment. Players choose one of nine epic Warcraft heroes to play as, and then take turns playing cards from their customizable decks to cast potent spells, use heroic weapons or abilities, or summon powerful characters to crush their opponent.
Below is step by step instruction on how to install Hearthstone on your Android phone. For the purpose of this post, I will be installing it on my Nexus 4 phone.
– If you already have older version of Hearthstone on your phone, you need to remove it first before proceeding
– Download the needed files – Download packages. The package will contain 2 .obb files and 1 .apk file. Use firefox as chrome will block the package
– On your Nexus phone > go to settings > security > enable unknown sources
– Copy the contents of the download to \Phone\Android\obb. You need to ensure the content is copied to the phones memory and not the memory card. You should have something like this
\Phone\Android\obb\com.blizzard.wtcg.hearthstone\main.770405.com.blizzard.wtcg.hearthstone.obb \Phone\Android\obb\com.blizzard.wtcg.hearthstone\patch.770405.com.blizzard.wtcg.hearthstone.obb \Phone\Android\obb\com.blizzard.wtcg.hearthstone.APK
– On your phone, locate the apk file using a folder directory app and run the .apk
– After install is completed, the game will launch immediately