Most notably, this release features for the first time:
- Security notification bars now feature tracking controls.
- The tracking/privacy preferences pane has been updated.
- The Flash protected-mode sandbox has been disabled on Windows in order to evaluate the stability impact of protected mode.
- Insecure RC4 ciphers are no longer accepted whenever possible.
- Certificates with 1024-bit RSA keys have been phased out.
- A subset of the Media Source Extensions (MSE) API has been implemented in order to allow native HTML5 playback on YouTube. Full support is on the way.
- The performance of the new ES6 generator functions has been improved.
- Fixed several stability issues.
For a more complete list of major changes in SeaMonkey 2.33, see the What’s New in SeaMonkey 2.33 section of the Release Notes
Install SeaMonkey 2.33 on Ubuntu OS
wget http://download-installer.cdn.mozilla.net/pub/seamonkey/releases/2.33/linux-i686/en-GB/seamonkey-2.33.tar.bz2 tar -xvf seamonkey-2.33.tar.bz2 cd seamonkey/ ./seamonkeycomments powered by Disqus