Monkey HTTP Server v1.5.6 recently released, is a lightweight and powerful web server and development stack for GNU/Linux. It has been designed to be very scalable with low memory and CPU consumption, the perfect solution for embedded devices. Made for ARM, x86 and x64.
Monkey HTTP Server v1.5.6 changelog
- Scheduler: fix wrong handling of incoming queue data.
- String: performance improvement converting uint64_t to string (4x).
- Kernel: disable TCP_AUTOCORKING feature. Not optimal for our context.
- SSL: as PolarSSL was rebranded as mbedTLS, align those changes on our code, documentation and packages.
- HTTP: improve TCP_CORK feature usage and remove counter.
- Virtual Host: fix FDT handling flags.
- CGI: define new length for environment variables.
- CGI: lookup and set Cookie HTTP Header.
- Auth: if no global config exists, just skip stage 30.
- Configure: options to set mbedTLS specifics.
For full details of the changes made, please check the ChangeLog
Install Monkey HTTP Server v1.5.6 on Ubuntu OS
wget http://monkey-project.com/releases/1.5/monkey-1.5.6.tar.gz tar zxfv monkey-1.5.6.tar.gz cd monkey-1.5.6 ./configure make bin/monkey
Now point your browser to http://127.0.0.1:2001comments powered by Disqus