Wine 1.7.38 has been released and this comes various bug fixes (57 bugfixes) including support for themed scrollbars. Wine (Wine Is Not An Emulator) as we already know is a software for running Windows applications on Linux machines.
Wine 1.7.38 changelog
- New version of the Gecko engine based on Firefox 36.
- Support for themed scrollbars.
- Updated version of the Mono engine.
- More compatible RPC interface for service control.
- Support for X Drag & Drop version 5.
- Threading fixes in IME support.
- Non-Windows(XP) behaviour for using themes in apps
- Multiple games need X3DAudio1_1.dll (Supreme Commander)
- Europa Universalis III: Borders drawn corrupted
- winecfg: pressing enter in library override closes winecfg
- revise stack-frame relay code never to touch other side of stack pointer
- Adobe Digital Editions doesn’t install
- Installation of CSC Show Control needs RemoveAll() for Dictionary
- TeamView Cannot Move or Resize Remote Linux Application Window
- MSVC 2013 std::mutex crashes
- see changelog for more bugfixes
Install Wine 1.7.38 on Ubuntu OS
Note: This is a development version. The stable version will be updated in repository soon
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ricotz/unstable sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install wine1.7comments powered by Disqus