Semantic UI 1.11.0 recently released, is a highly-themable UI framework that offers complete design freedom. It is designed completely with EM values for making responsive sizing designs. This latest release comes with a new component “Visibiliity” – Attach callbacks to elements visibility conditions like top visible bottom visible, passing. Useful for things like: image lazy loading, infinite scroll content, and recording tracking metrics.
Semantic UI 1.11.0 New Enhancement
- Form –
- Transition – Added more reasonable default durations for each animation
- Loader – inline loader now has a centered variation
- Modal – Modal no longer hides and reshows dimmer when opening a modal with another modal open withexclusive: true
- Popup – Added exclusive parameter to automatically close other popups on open
- Transition – Added toggle behavior and docs for show and hide
- Transition – transition now has stop, stop all, and clear queue for removing transitions, (undocumented method stop, and start renamed to enable and disable)
- Dimmer – Add opacity setting to override css value. Add to docs several undocumented settings, likeuseCSS, and variation.
- Icon – added @src variable to make it adjustable with themes that dont support all types like woff2
- see changelog for more details