LongoMatch 1.0.2 recently released, is a sports video analysis software to tag, review and edit important segments or plays of a game. This application is meant for coaches and sports enthusiasts, to help them create video analysis. The latest version comes with the below new features:
- Added Chinese, Swedish and Russian languages.
- Add a new “Details” entry in the projects description.
- Add support for DV capturers in OS X.
- Add a new option to rescan the database
- Fix support for blackmagic capturers.
- Improve OS X integration the Apple menu bar and the Dock.
- Fix fullscreen hotkey in OS X.
- Fix events sorting after editing the details.
- Set the correct teams when opening a fake capture project.
- Fix infinite errors loop in the editor and the capturer.
- Don’t persist dashboard changes if it’s not saved.
- Use the correct style in pie charts and histograms.
- Translate tooltips.
- Update players tagger after a substitution change.
- Fix playlists elements reordering.
- Fix setting rate for events at >1x.
- Fix loading of stock icons.
- Fix frames capture in open source version.
- Remove audio for events exported at rates != 1.
- Fix projects description corruption.
- Fix tagging players using a key pad.
- Propose better filenames in the file media chooser.
- Fix deletion of the event name in the event editor.
- Use the current lineup in the event editor.
- Fix paths for automatic export of events in live.
- Fix DB backups
Install LongoMatch 1.0.2 on Ubuntu OS
wget http://ftp.gnome.org/mirror/gnome.org/binaries/linux/longomatch/longomatch_1.0.2-1_i386.deb sudo apt-get install gdebi sudo gdebi longomatch_1.0.2-1_i386.deb
wget http://ftp.gnome.org/mirror/gnome.org/binaries/linux/longomatch/longomatch_1.0.2-1_amd64.deb sudo apt-get install gdebi sudo gdebi longomatch_1.0.2-1_amd64.debcomments powered by Disqus