Nvidia team has announced the release of Nvidia 346.47 graphics driver for Linux-based operating systems has just been released this week and its available for download. This release comes with added support for Quadro K620M; Quadro K2200M; and GeForce GTX 965M.
NVidia 346.47 changelog
- Fixed a bug that could cause rendering corruption in GLX clients using PBOs and/or VBOs when using GLX indirect rendering.
- Fixed a bug that caused Xinerama layouts which included X screens with ‘Option “UseDisplayDevice” “none”‘ to be represented incorrectly in the nvidia-settings control panel.
- Fixed a bug that could cause glXSwapBuffer() to block for longer than necessary in multi-threaded GLX applications using the GLX_NV_delay_before_swap extension.
- Fixed a bug that caused OpenGL applications using the NV_path_rendering extension to crash after a modeswitch event.
- Fixed a bug that caused DisplayPort audio to stop working after monitors are hotplugged
Install Nvidia 346.47 on Ubuntu OS
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:xorg-edgers/ppa sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install nvidia-340comments powered by Disqus