VMware Workstation 11.1 has just been released and the release adds support for VMware vCloud Air Virtual Private Cloud OnDemand and includes bug fixes. VMware Workstation is an application that enables technical professionals to develop, test, demonstrate, and deploy software by running multiple x86-based Windows, Linux, and other operating systems simultaneously on the same PC.
VMware Workstation 11.1 changelog:
- A Linux guest OS booted on EFI firmware sometimes failed to respond to the keyboard and mouse if any mouse motion occurred during a short window of time during OS boot. This issue has been resolved.
- Outlook 2010 would occasionally crash when running in Unity mode. This issue has been resolved.
- You could not compact or defragment a persistent disk. This issue has been resolved.
- The UI sometimes crashed when a user copied and pasted a file between two Windows guests. This issue has been resolved.
- Rendering corruption in UI elements in Fedora 20 guests with 3D enabled has been resolved.
- When creating a new virtual machine with SUSE Linux Enterprise (SLE) 12, the Easy Install path was not available. This issue has been resolved.
- Full release details