Pragha is a free, open source lightweight Music Player for GNU/Linux, based on GTK+, SQLite, completely written in C, constructed to be fast, light, and simultaneously complete without obstructing your daily work. With gstreamer port added, Pragha has support for more audio files like asf, wma, mp4, m4a, MonkeyAudio and supports the Pulseaudio sound server. Also includes, a complete rewrite of the lastfm support, that adds the ability to identify as Pragha, love, unlove, append similar songs, append loved songs, etc.
Pragha 1.3.2 changelog
- Add optional client-side-decorators support trying to follow Gnome3 HIG.
- Can hide menubar and then append a gear menu on toolbar.
- Add a infobar when some change on prefrences need restart.
- Except activation of plugins must accept the preferences dialog for the changes to take effect.
- A lot of margins and sizes were stylized to improve the design.
- Acrivate mpris2 and show lyrics sidebar by default.
- Remove windows installer from source. Moves to its own repository
- Click here for bugfixes
Install Pragha 1.3.2 on Ubuntu 14.04 & Ubuntu 14.10
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntuhandbook1/pragha sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install pragha