PHP is a popular general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited to web development. Fast, flexible and pragmatic, PHP powers everything from your blog to the most popular websites in the world. The PHP Development Team has announced both immediate availability of PHP 5.6.5 & PHP 5.5.21. These new versions comes with lots of bug fixes.
PHP 5.6.5 Changelog
- Upgraded crypt_blowfish to version 1.3.
- unlink() bug with some files path
- Inside trait, self::class != __CLASS__
- pack for 64bits integer is broken on bigendian
- errors spawn MessageBox, which blocks test automation
- Application Popup provides too few information
- localeconv() broken in TS builds
- setting locale randomly broken
- configure doesn’t define EXPANDED_DATADIR / PHP_DATADIR correctly
- Crash in timeout thread
- Constructor from trait conflicts with inherited constructor
- Explicit Double Free
- Use After Free Vulnerability in PHP’s unserialize()
See changelog for all details for both releasescomments powered by Disqus