Enable Viacam (eViacam) is a mouse replacement software that moves the pointer as you move your head. It works on standard PC equipped with a webcam. No additional hardware is required. It’s completely free, open source and easy to use.
- Hands-free: Control your computer with intuitive head movements. No need to use your hands!
- Wireless: Works with any good quality webcam. No cables, no dots, no additional hardware required.
- Easiness and simplicity: Simple installation, intuitive use. The integrated configuration wizard gets you started easily.
- Customizability: Pointer speed, motion acceleration and smoothness, dwelling time, and many other variables can be adjusted to fit the user’s needs.
- User autonomy: Specifically designed to eliminate the need for assistance after installation.
Install eViacam 2.0.1 on Ubuntu OS
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:cesar-crea-si/eviacam sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install eviacam