The Document Foundation announced the release of LibreOffice 4.3.5, the sixth release from the 4.3 branch of LibreOffice, which contains new features and program enhancements. Impress remote is no longer enabled by default. Go to Tools ▸ Options ▸ LibreOffice Impress ▸ General and check [x] Enable remote control to enable it. Also the default sorting behavior/updating references has been changed back to old behavior.
LibreOffice 4.3.5 changelog
- Mac version doesn’t bundle the MediaWiki extension.
- The distribution for Windows is an international build, so you can choose the user interface language that you prefer.
- Help content is available via an online service, or alternatively as a separate install.
- Our Windows binaries are digitally signed by The Document Foundation.
- For Windows users that have Apache OpenOffice installed, we advise uninstalling that beforehand. The two programs register the same file type associations and will conflict when the Quickstart feature is installed and enabled.
- If you run Linux, the GCJ Java variant has known issues with LibreOffice; we advise to use OpenJDK instead.
- Some menu entries have changed or been added. If something appears to be missing, that may be due to the use of customized menu settings from your previous LibreOffice installation
Install LibreOffice 4.3.5 on Ubuntu 14.04 & Ubuntu 14.10
sudo apt-get remove –purge libreoffice*comments powered by Disqus
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:libreoffice/ppa
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libreoffice